FAMILY ENRICHMENT AND EDUCATION MINISTRY
CFC is basically a family life renewal ministry. In addition, CFC is doing wholistic work for total human liberation. Thus, CFC is working to build the Church of the Home and also the Church of the Poor. In line with this dual thrust, the continuing education and enriching of the family is vital.
FEED as a welfare ministry of CFC is a human expression of God's loving care, protection and guidance to every person.
FEED seeks to develop and sustain love and respect for life, to uphold the dignity of a human person and maintain the true vision of family in this changing world.
FEED Ministry has the following purposes:
The objectives of CFC-EFI are the following:
1. To serve the CFC community by providing specialized inputs and support for the CFC family life renewal ministry, by developing pro-life and pro-family attitudes among its members, and by being a training ground for the continuous education and formation of family workers.
2. To establish the programs and services of FEED in all chapters of CFC.
3. To provide pro-life and pro-family services to parishes, schools and other institutions.
Components of our work
FEED has various areas of service. The courses and activities contained therein may be distinguished from our regular formation courses in that they are not required courses for particular segments of the general membership, but rather are specialized offering for specific needs.
1. Marriage Tribunal Ministry / Jacob's Well
• This orients CFC members, espcially leaders, about the validity or invalidity of a solemnized marriage, for pastoral reasons.
• Guidance and practical help is provided those couples or individuals who are thinking or planning to apply for declaration of nullity from the Church Marriage Tribunal.
• Introduction to Jacob's Well.
2. Adoption Referral Services
• Promotion of foster child care.
• Eventual placement to adoption home.
• Provide teachings to parents of foster/adopted child..
3. Ministry to the Disabled
• Care for persons with disabilities.
• Provide teachings to familyu members of persons with disabilities.
4. Ministry to the Sick and Aged
• Care for the agend in their golden years.
• Provide hospice care.
5. Fatherhood Formation Courses
6. Parenting and Family Enrichment Courses
• This orients CFC members, especially leaders, about the validity or invalidity of a solemnized marriage, for pastoral purposes.
• FEED offers guidance and practical help to those couples or individuals who are thinking or planning to apply for a declaration of nullity from the Church Marriage Tribunal, especially the members of the Jacob’s Well ministry.
• Gawad Kaginhawahan - serve in the training program of Gawad Kaginhawahan.
• Teodora - provide teaching to men in the GK areas complementing the work of Teodora.
• Pastoral Formation Office (PFO) - Develop teachings to equip parents with baisc knowledge of parenting skills. Develop programs for enhancing family relationships.
• Counseling Service Office (CSO) - Help provided family counseling services.
|< Prev||Next >|